Loading... Please wait...

Advanced Search | Search Tips

Mailing List

LumiQuest 80-20

  • Image 1
0.19 LBS
Usually ships within 48 hours.

Product Description

Comparison Photos:

Direct Flash 80-20
Direct Flash 80-20

Warranty: Unconditionally Guaranteed Since 1987

Description: The 80-20 allows 80% of the light to pass on, to be redirected by another surface -- most likely a ceiling. The remaining 20% is enlarged and directed forward toward the subject to fill the shadows cast by the ceiling bounce.  

Application: To effectively deliver “two light” lighting with one flash. This device illuminates the scene with light bouncing off the ceiling while providing “fill” light off the bounce device itself. For use in situations in which an 8-9 ft. neutral colored ceiling is available.

Compatibility: Unless otherwise noted, all LumiQuest accessories fit most standard bounce flashes.  If in doubt, email us.

Attachment: Self-adhesive Velcro® is included with all LumiQuest products however, if you'd prefer not to use that you may purchase the optional UltraStrap.

Light Loss: Variable depending on ceiling height.

Dimensions: Folds flat to 4 1/2" x 7 1/4".

Read the Buzz!

Product Videos

Photo Flash Myths & Misconceptions III (01:45)
Quest Couch dispels some myths and misconceptions regarding size and light distribution characteristics of shoe-mount flash light modifiers. Selecting the right tool for the job is crucial to improving your flash photography.
  • Photo Flash My...
    Quest Couch dispels some myths and misconceptions regarding si...

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the LumiQuest 80-20 to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...